About Me




I’m Hanees, a girl who are recently fall in love with English Books. 
Biographies are really intimidating, so I figured I would leave some frequently asked and quirky questions so you can learn a bit more about me.
What’s your race? Malay
Where do you live? Penang ,
How old are you? 16 (March 25th, 1999)
Favourite quote? “If you only read the books that everyone else is reading , you can only think what everyone else is thinking. -Haruki Murakami”
Favourite author? Suzanne Collins , J.K Rowling , James Dashner and John Green
Favourite book? The Hunger Games , If I Stay
Loves? Eating , Reading , Movies, Fashion and Cooking
Fears? Worms and Rats

Hanees Asree

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment